Monday, June 4, 2012

Who'll Stop The Rain?

I've been doing okay with my getting home time every other weekend, and alternating between the house in NJ and back home in MA there's a decent interval between visits to each.  Well, the contrast in scenery is getting a little stale.
Summer in The Garden State
New England.  Just wait 5 minutes, right?

I seem to bring a 4-5 day binge of rain that parks itself until I leave.  The one upshot is that on this last tour of duty the wash bays in Gary and HQ seemed to be perpetually broken so Sheila never saw a drop of water.  But come on, once every 4 weeks and I get THREE washouts in a row now?
Well soon I'll be doubling those odds, this should be the last month I'm a physical resident of NJ.
Mr. Social Life machine GO

No comments:

Post a Comment