Tuesday, February 5, 2013

That's why we call it - Gary

So I finally caught the check engine light on while passing through Gary and I'm on the waiting list.  Every time I have to stay here more than an hour weird things happen.  First I wonder under what other circumstances would I find myself watching Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and The Big Valley?

Nope.  Only at Gary. 

Shortly after checking in I get reassigned to a red-eye going back to Youngstown, taking off later tonight to get there at 0500.  FML,  Hopefully they'll get to me soon so I get to sleep in my own bed.  This comes after a change of plans in Y-town on Saturday left me a 34hr reset there.  I've spent more time sitting still than I'd prefer.

This sucks.  Needs more All in the Family.

I remember seeing the article in Game Informer back in '08 for Aliens: Colonial Marines and thinking "Best movie of the franchise and Gearbox is making a game out of it.  Awesome."  At least I'm all pre-ordered on Steam.  6 days and the wait is over.

2 comments:

  1. Ya no wheels rollin means no $$$$ in your pocket. Hope you get rolling soon. UD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That won't interfere with the15th I hope

    ReplyDelete