Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't Fear The Reefer

Back up in WI now, it was a long ass ride through some nasty snow in the beginning tied in with some EARLY starts, but its done and soon to be a nice pay day.

With the Orange to Green Bay run under the wheels and fairly uneventful, its time to get down to business.  That is, the business I signed up for back in August.  The Refrigerated National Fleet. 

I'm on standby in Appleton, right around the corner which is a terminal fortunate enough to have a WORKING wash bay.  Sheila is all clean now after the snowy mess in NY on Saturday.  I'm here to pick up my first reefer unit this morning, I'm a little anxious because its just one more thing to worry about all the time.  Or worse, something you set and forget so you only worry about it SOME of the time and then screw up something.

Well, somebody is set up to give me the rundown on operational procedures for one.  Off we go.




1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you'll only be hauling Frozen Mega Blocks from Canada?

    ReplyDelete