Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Alive

Ok, not the big post you expected, but technology has been failing a bit.  Hard to find free wifi to post with my laptop, and apparently many US version of smartphones are physically incapable of receiving signals in Canada.  I found one unsecured spot up there but I was tired as hell.  But when I was feeling up to it I wrote a massive post from my laptop and saved it locally to post when I got back to the states. 

Unfortunately the wifi in Gary where I swung in last night was down, and I'm currently disinclined to save that word doc to the phones SD card and copy paste the whole thing.  Though I have done that once already.

Just know that I'm still alive, back in WI,  and freezing my ass off when step outside.  Heading down to VA tomorrow, is it still winter there? 

I shouldn't bitch about the insulation in the truck because only ONE WEEK TILL CAMPING TRIP BOOYA!


3 comments:

  1. Yea the calender says its winter,I think Phil was wrong this year.It calls for snow today in Boston3" but it's 38 degrees. Mom wanted to go to MB last nite just for fun but we didn't. I kinda miss the snow but we'll see and have plenty to play in seven days. hey I don't have to shovel out a 75' 10' spot at farmer Bobs for Shiela, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matti! Not sure about Virginia, but a friend's friend said it was in 50's in the Carolinas. Well, you have to get ready for winta campin anyway. Hope you have a good time. Stay safe. Love, Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.....I am NOT a robot!

    ReplyDelete